Bulbo cavernosus muscle does not engorge. Quickly losing erection and cannot ejaculate. On testosterone therapy. Suggest the cure?

I have some erection difficulties. I can get hard enough to masturbate, but not hard enough for intercourse. I've noticed that my bulbo-cavernosus muscle does not engorge when stimulated and, though I am hard enough to enter, I quickly lose my erection and cannot ejaculate inside. Otherwise, my health is generally good, with no circulatory issues. I have begun testosterone therapy and have been taking 60 mg in a transdermal formulation for thirty days. I recently had a blood test to measure my free testosterone and cholesterol but I don't have the results yet. I no longer take Atorvastatin because I thought it was dulling my memory.
Posted Tue, 5 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Venkata Subrahmanaym Mukkavilli 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
testerone does not improve erectile dysfunction.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking question on health care magic
i understand your problem which is common with many people who are used to masturbation
you need testesterone if you have very low levels of testesterone due to hypogonadism
but it will not improve erectile dysfunction
as you are 65 years old it is natural that you sexual capacity will decrease
you have to develop self confidence and avoid masturbation as far as possible
better dicuss you problem with your partner and consult a psychiatrist
you will develop confidence with psychotherapy and matters will improve
wishing you a happy married life soon
Hope this answer will serve your purpose
Dr.M.V.Subrahmanyam MD;DCH
Associate professor of pediatrics