Bruise on face. Taking multi vitamins, calcium OTC. What tests should I undergo?

I have developed an unexplained bruise on my face next to my jaw. No trauma noted. I'm 58 and finished half marathon on same day. Last physical last year. Think I should get lab work and if so what kind?I take no meds. Multi vitamin and calcium OTC. Note on Internet concern for blood disorders and cancers with unexplained bruising.
Posted Sun, 28 Apr 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 27 minutes later

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

Hemoglobin percent, Total leucocyte count, differential count, platelet count, bleeding time, clotting time, Prothrombin time prescribed by your doctor after thorough physical examination would be useful in arriving at a diagnosis.

Hope this helps.