Bruise on breast, right arm tingly. Cause?

General Surgeon
I have a bruise on my right breast very near my right armpit. The bruise seems to have a bit of fluid as well. My right arm seems mildly tingly every now and then. Have had this for about three days now. Never had anything like this ever before. Should I be worried?
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 2 hours later

Bruise on the left breast with a bit of fluid and mild tingling is generally due to allergy to some allergen , post mosquito , insect bite or some local infection . Generally such bruises heal itself or with local application with in day or two .As it is still persisting after after three days ,so medical evaluation should not be avoided.

Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery.

Follow-up: Bruise on breast, right arm tingly. Cause? 35 minutes later
Should I be worried that this bruise could be XXXXXXX to my health?

Is there any way to tell that the bruise could be the result of an infection?

Can I do something at home to help heal my bruise?
Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 4 hours later

Nice to hear from you again

Generally small bruises of short duration are not XXXXXXX to health or life.
Redness, pain, swelling, any purulent discharge indicates Infection. By keeping the area dry & clean & with application of antiseptic ointment bruise may heal. If it don`t respond medical evaluation is advised.

Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction.

Wish you speedy recovery.