Brown specks discharged from vagina, itching. Have HPV of mouth

I have a brown dirt like specs coming from my vagina I have never had an std but there is also slight itching I was also diagnosed with hpv of the mouth but I dont know if it has anything to do with the other.
Posted Sun, 30 Sep 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 16 minutes later

The brown specs in the discharge could be the blood or tissue flakes from a lesion.

The HPV could be the reason here as it can cause lesions like warts which can bleed or slough tissue producing a discharge like one you explained.Itching is a sign which indicates that there is erosion or a wound in the vaginal mucosa which gets irritated with the secretions and cause itching.

Do consult a Gynaecologist who after examining can ascertain the fact and place you on right treatment based on examination findings.

Please get back to me if any doubts.