Brown, small dot on testicle. No pain. Lowered appetite. What is it and what should I do?

General Surgeon
Overall I'm pretty healthy and there was no change in the condition lately(maybe just a little less appetite).
There is only one thing. I have a very very small dot on my testicles. It is dark brown and almost not visible. I have it for a few days. It doesn't hurt at all. I tried to wash it with soap but it is still there. What is it and what should I do?
Posted Mon, 17 Sep 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 1 hour later

Thank you for the query.

It would be much easier to answer your question, if you have attached the picture of it.
However, your description sounds like it`s nothing more than pigmented naevus commonly known as mole. The only thing you should do is to watch it carefully.
If there is no red ring around it, no irregular shape and it does not grow, there is nothing to worry about. However, if any of this symptoms will appear, you should see dermatologist.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.