Bright red spots on chest,spots on finger,shoulder and neck,not itchy or painful

i have some what brighter red spots on my chest 4-5 larger ones are the size of a thumb print about 2 others are smaller size of the end of a finger or smaller a couple have come and the disappeared they do not itch nor are they painful or cause any dicomfort tend to be more in the center of chest but not all others have been lower shoulder and lower neck or lower throat area
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Deepak Anvekar 1 hour later

The description of the lesions appear to be rashes due to inflammatory reaction or it could be fungal infections of the skin ( dermatophytosis including tinea corporis or versicolor).

To know the exact cause of dermatological conditions, a physical look at the lesions is very helpful.

Since a physical examination is not possible online, it would help if you can provide images of the lesions in question.

You can upload images of the lesions in the right side of the query box, which after going through would help me in suggesting you better.

Please do confirm by writing here about the uploading of the photo as to suggest you at the earliest.

I would like to provide you with specific suggestions after going through the photo.

Awaiting your response.