Breathing black mold and throat is affected. How to get rid of it?
User rating for this question
hello, I been breathing black mold from a trailer. .my throat is gooey and I have to constantly spit.. how could I get rid of it.. is affecting my throat.. and giving me headaches.
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following suggestions. Detailed Answer: Hi, The very first thing to do is to avoid breathing black mold and breathe fresh air. Wash your nose and mouth with water. If you are already taking any asthma treatment, please use your emergency medications. If not having any treatment with you, please go to ER as soon as possible to prevent further problems and take appropriate treatment. Hope it answered your inquiries! Dr.Benard p.s. if you have further concern, please write back to me.
People also viewed
- Indoor air pollution and asthma
- Allergic cough to cold air
- Tender tight abdomen after ivf
- Erythema nodosum and black mold
- Black mold and aplastic anemia
- Abdomen tender to touch after hsg
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty caused by black mold
- Black mold exposure for babies
- Gluten reactions after eating
- Lower abdomen swollen a week after miscarriage
- Neonatal abdomanal cat scan
- Ulcers and black mold
- Abdomen pain and bleeding after intercourse
- Allergic reaction to astroglide
- Can stress cause allergic reaction