Breathing black mold and throat is affected. How to get rid of it?

hello, I been breathing black mold from a trailer. .my throat is gooey and I have to constantly spit.. how could I get rid of it.. is affecting my throat.. and giving me headaches.
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following suggestions. Detailed Answer: Hi, The very first thing to do is to avoid breathing black mold and breathe fresh air. Wash your nose and mouth with water. If you are already taking any asthma treatment, please use your emergency medications. If not having any treatment with you, please go to ER as soon as possible to prevent further problems and take appropriate treatment. Hope it answered your inquiries! Dr.Benard p.s. if you have further concern, please write back to me.