Breast spasm, papule. Diagnosis?

Hi, I m 33 yrs old. Over the past few days I have been experiencing some sort of pain in my left breast. something like a spasm which sometimes is felt & sometimes not. I cannot feel any lump either. Suddenly when I was examining, a small papule ( like a mosquito bite) appeared on the surface. Can u pls guide me as to what this can be?
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Breast Cancer
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 14 minutes later

Thanks for query.

You seem to be very much concerned.I consider there is nothing to worry.

First of all do complete self examination of your breast with palm of your hand and then with fingers.Do it in front of mirror and then in supine position.I am pretty sure that you will fine nothing still this is important.

The pain that you are describing seems to more of stretching in nature and could be muscular in origin.It could be due to some compression while sleeping,stretching during some activity.At times even some hormonal variation during menstrual cycle can also lead to this.

As far as papule is concerned it could be in real sense some insect bite,or some skin allergy.Wait for couple of days,if other papules appear or this grow in size then only there is any reason for concern.

Still if you are very much concerned you should visit your doctor and get your self examined.

I hope this will help to clear your doubts,still if you some thing more to ask,I will be available for follow up.