Breast size is small. Suggest suitable way to increase the breast size?

Hi Doctor i am XXXXXXX i got married 4 months back but now my husband is not happy with my breast size can you suggest me how can i improve my breast size its very small ,can you plz help out ......
Posted Fri, 20 Sep 2013 in Beauty
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Some changes can help

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

You are too young to try medicines to increase breast size. I will also like to know your weight and height.

If you have low body mass index then, it is probable that you are having small breast size due to low calorie intake. In such a scenario I will suggest to increase calories in your diet. High calorie food can include milk products like cheese, butter, ghee, etc

There are specific exercises that are meant for strengthening chest muscles. These can show good results as well. Do not do an exercise beyond your exercise limit.

There are some over-the counter creams available in stores meant for breast enhancement. These can be tried too.

It is positive self-image that brings out one's personality and also helps in bringing down the stress.

Dr Vaishalee
Follow-up: Breast size is small. Suggest suitable way to increase the breast size? 15 hours later
Hi Doctor good morning ,

my height approx 5.4
my weight approx 48 or 49

can you tell me the cream name so that it will be helpfull for me to buy it .
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Your BMI is low

Detailed Answer:
Hi again

For your height and weight, you have a low BMI of 18.2. I think for you increasing weight with high calorie diet will work most.

Among creams, there are some available under brand name of Dove, VLCC, Nature's essence, Ayur, etc.

Dr Vaishalee