Breast reduction. Slimness without weakness. Possible? How?

my breast is heavy ,i want reduce
and i will reduce my weight also
i want see slim without any weakness
i want reduce my breast but not loose ok
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 5 hours later

I empathize your concern.

Since the organ of breast is heavily loaded with fat there is no medical treatment to reduce the fat apart from going under the knife. You can approach a plastic / reconstruction surgeon who can explain you the details of this surgical approach. It is important for the surgeon to study the goals and expectations before you take an informed decision about any treatment option.

Regarding your other issue of weight loss, there is no guarantee that if you lose weight the fat within the breast is burnt.

My best suggestion for you is to lose weight first before you consider meeting a Surgeon. Losing weight and tucking the extra fat at un necessary areas will boost your confidence. This helps you to reconsider your decision about large breasts.

So XXXXXXX a dietitian, set goals, work with a physical trainer and acheive the small goals.

I can help you further to take better decisions. If you are clear with my perspective, please close the discussion and rate the answer.
Follow-up: Breast reduction. Slimness without weakness. Possible? How? 11 hours later
aap mujhe koi medicine bata do i take it
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later

I would suggest to try a non toxic herbal medicine that do not produce any side effects, its efficacy is documented but not well accepted by modern science.

Take Tab Vrikshamla, twice a day, 1 hour after breakfast and dinner for three months. This is a Himalaya product so it is over the counter.

I still insist on a properly planned Weight loss program.

Follow-up: Breast reduction. Slimness without weakness. Possible? How? 43 minutes later
please tel me ki kya Vrikshamla, kya is tab se mera wieght bhi loose hoga aur meri breast bhi
i want ki meri breast loose na ho kam to ho but loose na ho

I cannot guarantee a weight loss with this tablet without dietary modifictions and exercise regimen. You have to at least work on the weight loss for 6 months before you see considerable results.

I do not think this tablet has any negative effect on the shape of breast in the form of reducing its bulk, it neither sags the breast.

Hope this clears the doubt.