Breast pain, back pain, neck pain, gas, breathing problem. Taken Isosorbide and Omeprazole. Is it a serious problem?

I'm Male, 33. Today, from 11am morning, I'm feeling pain in the Center of my breast & still it's not gone. From afternoon, felling pain in my back bone, the pain has started from my Neck & it's increasing from Neck towards Head. I'm also having gas problem. The pain in the center of my chest increasing more when I'm trying a XXXXXXX breath, breathing problem also still there. I had taken a ISOSORBIDE DINITRATE 5mg Tablet at 12 noon followed by a OMEPRAZOLE 20mg tablet. Is it a serious problem ? PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW ? KINDLY HELP ME ?
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Lung and Chest disorders
Follow-up: Breast pain, back pain, neck pain, gas, breathing problem. Taken Isosorbide and Omeprazole. Is it a serious problem? 14 minutes later
If it's occurred due to gas (what seems to me), pls suggest the remedies / medications I require now ? In my head, it seems that someone is hammering inside my head. My Pulse is Normal.
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 24 minutes later

You may have gas problem, but when ever one is having central chest pain at your age, it is always advisable to exclude the reasons related to heart first. First and foremost thing you need to do is to see your doctor.

Please visit your physician and get your self examined. As per the need he will advise EKG and other investigation if thinks necessary.

Your fasting blood sugar is high, please get post meal sugar as well as Glycosylated Hb done to know whether you are diabetic or not.

Take simple analgesic like Tylenol for pain relief and avoid having large meal. Please do not take Sorbitrate without medical advise now.

You also need to get your blood pressure checked.

In case of your physician is not available readily, you can opt to go to ER.

I hope this helps and in case you have any further queries I will be glad to reply.