Bone scan shows bone cancer. Suggest

Question
I am looking for a very caring doctor who listen to me. I have had alot of medical issues such as no gallblader,appendix,total hysto sm intestion restion twice and brest cancer. I just did a bone scan and was told that I might have bone cancer which I don't beleive . I want someone who will listen to me and help me can you or anyone you know are willing to take me on as a paitent, I am a 48 yr old female
Posted Sat, 14 Dec 2013 in Cancer

Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 6 hours later
Brief Answer: List of good oncologists with my services to you Detailed Answer: Hello Madam! I am sorry for the trouble i can understand your pain. I am here and ready to listen every thing you have to say and ask about the disease. But you need a good oncologist in your nearby vicinities who could be of service to you. The area Hatch where you live has no oncologists available sutable for your needs, You would need a 41 minutes drive to Las cruses for the oncologists you desire. Let me know if you are far away from this Las cruses Here is the list of some good oncologists I know. Hope they turn out of some help to you 1)Dr. Constance D. Wash, MD Oncology 150 S Roadrunner Pkwy, Las Cruces, NM 88011 Dr. Wash has: 23 Years of Practice 2 Hospital Affiliations 1 Office Location 13 Insurance Carriers 2)Dr. Kanwaldeep K. Rasila, MD Hematology, Oncology 2530 S Telshor Blvd Suite 201, Las Cruces, NM 88011 (1 more) Dr. Rasila has: 16 Years of Practice 2 Hospital Affiliations 2 Office Locations 8 Insurance Carriers 3)Dr. XXXXXXX B. XXXXXXX MD Oncology 2477 S Telshor Blvd, Las Cruces, NM 88011 Dr. XXXXXXX has: 35 Years of Practice 2 Hospital Affiliations 1 Office Location 14 Insurance Carriers 4)Dr. XXXXXXX Adler, MD Oncology 2530 S Telshor Blvd Suite 201, Las Cruces, NM 88011 Dr. Adler has: 15 Years of Practice 1 Hospital Affiliation 1 Office Location 19 Insurance Carriers I hope i was of some help. If there is any thing else i can do for you please feel free to ask other wise kindly close the discussion and rate the answer as per your eperience I wish you very good luck and take some very good care of yourself Regards Dr S Khan

Follow-up: Bone scan shows bone cancer. Suggest 2 days later
I don't want an oncologist, I just want a regular caring doctor that is in Saint XXXXXXX utah. I have no idea where you got Hatch from. I am not even sure where that is. Please let me know of someone I can count on here for awesome medical care. Thank you, XXXXXXX Crowe

Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Sorry for the inconvenience Detailed Answer: Hello again XXXXXXX and sorry for the inconvenience! Your ip address was traced back to this place i mentioned and the category you selected was cancer. So i had to provide a caring oncologist for the info you provided and from the place the ip address of the site traced your location to as you did not mention utah Saint XXXXXXX previously. I hope now we understand how important complete descriptions are. Here is the list of very good reputated and caring physicians in your area which could be helpful to you. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX DO MD Saint XXXXXXX Utah 84790 (435) 673-6131 XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Chamberlain, MD Saint XXXXXXX Utah 84790 (435) 674-6090 McKay D Christian, MD Saint XXXXXXX Utah 84790 (435) 674-6092 XXXXXXX A XXXXXXX DO MD Saint XXXXXXX Utah 84790 (435) 688-6300 XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX DO MD Saint XXXXXXX Utah 84790 (435) 656-5323 I hope you got what you wanted. If you have any more queries please feel free to ask i would love to answer. other wise kindly close the discussion and rate the answer as per your experience. I wish you very good luck and take some very good care of yourself. If you need me or want me to listen you you can find me on face book from my profile. Regards & Cheers Dr S XXXXXXX