Boil on toddler's neck. Will it be safe to use lacto calamine?

my 3 month old daughter have boil on her neck can i use lacto calamine ?We are residing in Kuwait.Can we use any other cream on it as we only used XXXXXXX baby cream but its not working....
Posted Tue, 26 Feb 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 19 minutes later

As I can seen from picture, your baby is having pustular eruptions over her body and it is usually bacterial in nature caused by staphylococcus.

She needs a local antibiotic like mupirocin to be applied 2 to 3 times a day for a week.

Do not apply any baby powder, keep area dry, wipe very gently with cotton soaked in sterile water.
In case, lesions persist, then I suggest you to get her examined by pediatrician.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any other question I would like to help.

Wishing your baby good health.
God Bless!!!