Body pain, swelling on stomach and face. Had uterus operated. Related?

Hi my name is Mrs. XXXXXXX my age is 47 yrs. , I Used to have pain in body , swelling on stomach & face, I had operation of uterus around 8 yrs. back
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 2 hours later
The symptoms that you have described can arise from a variety of conditions ranging from hypothyroidism to issues with the heart, kidney or liver.
As I believe that more information can help a physician help a patient better, I would request you to answer the following questions:

1)     When you complain of pain in the body, does it mean a generalized body ache or fatigue (a constant feeling of being tired?
2)     Are you having any pain in joints?
3)     Do you suffer from high blood pressure or diabetes? Are there any pre-existing conditions that we should know about including heart and kidney conditions or thyroid issues?
4)     Do you have any other associated symptoms like feeling cold, dryness of skin, dry coarse skin?
5)     Are you taking any medicines?

Please do get back with these answers so that we can help you in a better way.