Body pain, headaches, tingling in tongue. History of spinal cord problems, PVCs. Treatment of symptoms?

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases
I've been fighting something for almost two years now. Started off as bones pains. There is a prominent spot in my thoracic spine that always has a dull, XXXXXXX and sharp pain. Then symptoms kinda moved to heart attack symptoms. Those symptoms got me admitted twice in about a 6 month period. Slightly elected tryponin levels caused me to undergo two heart caths which were fine. In the last 3 months it has moved to tingling in my toes and now tingling at the tongue. All symptoms I mentioned above are still present every day, it just depends on which is worse. I've had headaches that last forever that don't get better or go away with any medication. I don't know what to do. I've had two MRI or brain, one of the entire back, but those were a year and a half ago. Numerous blood test, spinal tap with slightly elevated protein. I had a nodule in my lower right lung lobe that I'm getting another CT tomorrow to check that. I think this is the third CT for that. The continuous headaches, pvc's, tingling in the tongue, bone pains are now taking a toll on me. When I wake up in the morning it feels like someone has beat me with a bat. Like I've been exercising when I haven't. I'm very dry over bony areas (knees, elbows, dandruff) that has never been there before. I've had a constant ringing in my left year for two years and it getting louder here recently. Rumatologist says no issues found etc. White blood cells are high one day and two weeks later they are on the low end. I don't know anymore.
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 3 hours later
I assume you have consulted a neurologist or neurosurgeon and ruled out possibilities like pathology, fibromyalgia and leukemia.
Sometimes, systemic autoimmune illnesses can also present with multiple variations and I hope your rheumatologist has ruled them out too.
In order to narrow down the probable diagnosis I would appreciate if you give details of any positive investigations done or the probable diagnosis made by your treating physician. You can upload your reports in the “Upload reports” section on the right.
Kindly let me know so that I can guide you accordingly.
Awaiting your response.