Body always feels warm. Suggest

As and when anybody touch my body they feel that I have fever. I have diet to keep body in normal temparature but no improvement found. Kindly suggest.
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 17 hours later
Brief Answer: Need some more details Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Have you checked your temperature ?If so please mention the readings? Do you have any symptoms other than fever? What is the diet you are following now? Waiting for your response,
Follow-up: Body always feels warm. Suggest 26 hours later
I have normal temperature between 98-99 No any other symptoms found Vege food 5 days in a week and non wage twice with less oil. Intake butter milk, lassi, fruit salad after meal
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 17 hours later
Brief Answer: Its normal Detailed Answer: Hi, Your temperature seems to be well around normal levels. There is no need to worry. You can add tender coconut water along with the above diet, this may help. Also do get a complete hemogram test done once to rule out any possible long term infections or blood disorders. Regards,