Body ache, stiff muscles, fatigue, breast pain, dizziness. Any thoughts?

i have a long list of symptoms i cant get a diagnosis for. body aches, stiff sore muscles fatigue. pain in breast bone apon touching. dizzyness a passing out feeling. any thoughts?
Posted Fri, 14 Sep 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Prasad Akole 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in.

I saw your past history and current symptoms. I would appreciate it if you could post more details about each symptom and past records/ results of tests done so far. Otherwise the differentials list is also equally vast.
To help you, may I ask few questions?

What all tests have been done so far?
Did you have vitamin deficiency related pseudotumour?
Was an EKG done to show arrhythmia-rhythm disorder?
Were electrolytes and vitamin levels done?
Do you have anaemia?

I feel it is some systemic affection ranging from common anaemia, vitamin deficiencies to other systemic diseases.

Please, provide details to narrow down on your diagnosis. If not much testing has been done so far, you would need a thorough physical exam, complete blood work (routine panels), urine routine, Xray chest, EKG, ESR, vitamin D, vitamin B12 levels and an electrolyte level

I would be glad to help once I receive more details from you. You can upload reports, images here using the website's upload facility.
Awaiting your reply
Good Luck !
Thank you.