Blurred vision, bloated and weak. Marijuana smoker. Anything wrong?

Hi, I have been bloated, having blured vision and been feeling weak. Its really freaking mr out msybe you can tell me what might be wrong with me, my scalp has also been tingling at timed
Posted Sun, 27 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Non specific does not appear serious

Detailed Answer:

The symptoms are not specific to any disease. I would like to understand few things to give concrete opinion.

1) How long do you have these symptoms
2) Do you smoke or consume alcohol?
3) Do you do drugs?
4) Are you feeling low mood? What makes you feel good?
5) What is your age and gender? What do you do for living?

Let us work together to find what is happening to you.

Follow-up: Blurred vision, bloated and weak. Marijuana smoker. Anything wrong? 6 hours later
Have had the symptoms for about a week, I do smoke smoke marijuana every two weeks, yes am feeling low mood, passing gas makes me feel alittle better for a while, am 30 years of age and fix furniture for a living
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Nutritional and drug intoxication/withdrawal

Detailed Answer:

At the outset I could think of few possibilities for the symptoms that you complain off
1) Nutritional deficiency often accompany
2) Drug intoxication - Blurred vision and feeling weak.
3) Depression or low mood.

You should see a local physician and do the basic blood testing. You should consider quitting drugs of abuse. You should also come up with a better way of life interm of choosing food and habits. you should rely on dietary supplements including vitamins till the time you improve on your dietary habits.

You can take over the counter PRILOSEC OTC for bloating, avoid carbonated beverages and coffee.

You also need an expert in person to counsel you on the low mood and therapy for marijuana abuse. I know you are just doing a living but it is important for you to be active and remain productive for 50 more years from now. if you realize this is the time for you to quit.

Follow-up: Blurred vision, bloated and weak. Marijuana smoker. Anything wrong? 21 minutes later
Thanks for that, ill see a doctor and get blood work done
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please close the discussion now

Detailed Answer:
I would be waiting to address your follow up after your basic tests. For now please close our discussion and you can re-initiate this soon.