Blood work results show tsh 0.25 chronically low lymphocytes. Should I be tested for autoimmune issues?

blood work results iga 40 tsh 0.25 chronically low lymphocytes. neg hiv neg hep c...should i be tested for autoimmune issues i am said my blood work was fine. I also get frequent red raised burning rash front of neck?
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in Lupus
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes you should get yourself tested.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into the symptoms and test reports that you have provided autoimmune diseases can be a possibility and needs to be ruled out . Since you get raised rash and lymphocytopenia I would advise you to consult a rheumatologist and seek specialist advise.

You are advised to get anti -TPO antibodies , anti- thyroglobulin antibodies done for your thyroid status . Autoimmune diseases dont have specific symptoms for them and can affect any organ of the body . So it is advisable to share your detailed history and blood tests with your rheumatologist to reach to any conclusion.

Dr. Shruti