Blood while going to motion, feeling thirsty, hungry, energyless. Had appendicitis, protected intercourse. Any ideas ?

Question
i did appendictis on march 27 ..i had a protected intercourse by XXXXXXX 6..exactly my fifth day of periods . XXXXXXX 8th s i seen blood while goiing motion..blood not stained in motion..bu i seen blood in water..now i feel more thirsty and hungry than usual and fell energy less too..what is happening with me..is there any possibility of pregnancy..as he removed and adjusted condom once ...or it is infection of surgery wound..this is my first time intercourse..so i fear..
Posted Sat, 30 Jun 2012 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 38 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.
It can't be infection of wound as any infection will cause pain and fever as the initial symptom and moreover if the blood has come from surgery site,it can neither come in your stool nor through your vagina.
As far as your pregnancy is concerned,the chances look remote however medically it is possible.
Wait for some time and get your urine test for pregnancy and blood HCG testing done for the confirmation of your pregnancy.
If pregnancy is confirmed,then you can decide to either keep it or terminate it.
There is no reason why you should fear about it.
In hope to have answered your query however you can revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks

Follow-up: Blood while going to motion, feeling thirsty, hungry, energyless. Had appendicitis, protected intercourse. Any ideas ? 5 hours later
is there anynmedicine for thos or shall i continue with the same medicine which i took during surgery time...as i am going to join new company next week..i dont want to get pregnant..is there any precaution i can take before i know this pregnancy status..i dont want to fall down sentimentally after knowing it.,

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 6 hours later
Hello
Ideally you should have had taken an unwanted 72 pill after the unprotected sex to avoid the chance of pregnancy.
This pill should have been taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex.
That period is gone now.
Now you have to wait and see the result of pregnancy test.
If it turns out to be positive,then you have the option of taking MTP pill for aborting the pregnancy,if you don't want to keep the pregnancy.
Thanks