Blood transfusion done. Cat scan to be done. Do I have leukemia?

My blood level was set yesterday at 78 and I was given two litres of blood and a Cat Scan is scheduled for today. I am 82. I do not lack energy, nor do I feel ill. Might I have leukemia?
Really surprised since I feel quite well! However, there has been a lot of stress in my personal environment recently; my husband is 91 and frail.
E-mail address below, to confirm, YYYY@YYYY
Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2013 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 4 hours later
Thanks for your query. From the history provided it is unlikely you have leukemia though only imaging and histopathology is likely to clinch the diagnosis. Wish you good health.
Dr Sundar