Blood test showing normal TSH level. Feeling unbalanced and sweating. What could it be?

Could I have a hyperthyrodism but I didnt be shown in the blood tests.i have done t3 , t4 and tsh but they were normal.what shall I do? I feel unbalanced all the time very sweaty and hair loss.could it be?
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 18 days later
Brief Answer: Unlikely due to thyroid Detailed Answer: If your TSH, T3 and T4 are within normal limits, it is extremely unlikely that your symptoms are due to hyperthyroidism. Thyroid related blood tests like these are usually very accurate and reliable. Thee fact that they are not abnormal effectively rules out hyperthyroidism. Excessive sweating, hair loss and imbalance can be due to various other conditions as well. It would be worth investigating the reason for these symptoms. In this context, endocrinologists run special tests based on comprehensive history and physical examination. To name a few: IGF1, salivary cortisol, plasma fractionated metanephrines The choice of tests depends on detailed in-person assessment because they are difficult to interpret without correlating them with symptoms