Blood test result shows TSH 0.92, T4 12.3, T3 4.2. Diagnosed acute closure glaucoma. Increase in Eltroxin long term?

hi my blood results TSH 0.92, T4 12.3, T3 4.2, antithyroglobulin 321 and antithyroidoxidase <1. was on 1.0 Eltroxin now on 1.5 Eltroxin to help with my weight gain. also been dignosed with eye problem acute closure glaucoma, is the increase in Eltroxin ok long term?

my eye specialist thinks my thyriod is causing my eye problem and blurry vision. im on eye drops to bring down my eye pressure but still have blurry vision
Posted Sat, 20 Jul 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 3 hours later
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic

Thyroid disease can cause problems with the eyes. The most common complaints are double vision, eye pain, retraction of the eyelid, protrusion of the eye.
Some persons can also experience the feeling of an object in the eye, redness of the eye, pain in response to light.

Based on this , it is definitely possible that your eye symptoms could definitely be related to your thyroid.

In terms of the eltroxin, the dose is ok to be used longterm. The dose of this medication can actually go up to 2.
You are not likely to experience any complications related to this dose.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions