Blood test done for myelocytes, lymph, neut, mono and WBC level. What are the findings?

I have a blood test with the Myelocytes % of 3.0 and Lymph% of 19.0, Neut # 7.9, Mono# 0.7 and a WBC of 11.1 What might that mean?
Posted Tue, 14 May 2013 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in.

The blood counts look quite ok to me. You might be worried that the total and neutrophil counts are slightly on the higher side but they are fine actually, unless you had some recent infection like respiratory infection, urinary infection, etc. As you have not mentioned about any of these, I presume these are not there.

Hence per se these results are ok.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be happy to answer any follow-up queries.
Best Wishes,
Follow-up: Blood test done for myelocytes, lymph, neut, mono and WBC level. What are the findings? 7 hours later
On the Misc Chemistry blood test the Folate was24.0 and the B-12 was 1000 and the GFR was 55
Thank you
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 2 hours later
All of these look pretty normal for your age. But please check with the lab reference values.