Blood pressures has increased from 80/50 to 100/40. Is this a cause of concern?

My blood pressure today at my OB appt was 100/40 and 4 weeks ago it was 80/50. Is this bad and something to be concerned about? I am an active person - run, do pilates, play tennis. My resting heart rate is between 75 & 80
Posted Sat, 8 Jun 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 11 days later
welcome to health care magic,
blood pressure of 100/40 with out any symptoms is normal only.
Normally in pregnancy because of decrease in peripheral resistance the blood pressure also slightly falls down.
If you does not have any symptoms of giddiness, decreased urine output, headache no need to worry.
Are you using any medication for MVP.
So please consult your gynecologist once and take advise.

thank you for writing in.