Blood pressure 115/75. Feeling dizzy. Should I be concerned?

My blood pressure is normally in the 115 over 75, 80 range. I have been feeling very dizzy even when sitting and have been monitoring my BP for 3 days now and it is averaging 88 over 56. No medications, no pregnancy, nothing out of the ordinary except dizziness. Should I be concerned and see a doctor today or wait and try to get in with my primary care doctor next week?
Posted Fri, 16 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 11 minutes later

The current measurement of BP (88/56) is described as hypotension. It causes the symptoms of dizziness.

Since you have the symptom your body is not able to tolerate such blood pressure the brain is not able to receive the blood supply it requires. I suggest you should check at the ER or a doctor now.