Blood pressure 107 over 78 pulse 103. Having pricking feeling, feel weak and pain in legs. Remedy?

Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist
my blood pressuer was high now it gone low a 107 over 78 pluse 103 iam ham 54 I am getting priking feeling going throw my body and feel weak and keep getting pain in right side I alsio feel as if my legs and arms feel very heavy
Posted Tue, 16 Jul 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Kerry Pottinger 45 minutes later
Thank you for your question to Healthcare Magic.
These symptoms are quite general and non-specific. It could be that you are developing an infection but it is too early to be certain.
I would suggest you rest if possible. Take plenty of fluids. Paracetamol will help the pain.
If your symptoms get worse then I recommend you see your doctor who will be able to examine you and carry out any necessary tests.
I hope this has helped you. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
Dr K A Pottinger