Ask a Urologist   »  

Blood in urine. Suggest the treatment?

it has been almost two weeks I have a lot of blood in the urine
I wen to see my doctor still doing test but I continue having blood in the urine every time I go to the toilet is this XXXXXXX
Posted Thu, 24 Oct 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please XXXXXXX a Urologist urgent

Detailed Answer:

The symptoms seems worrisome, please see a Urologist at clinic immediately or see the ER and ask for a Urologist referral. it could be rupture of highly vascular prostatic veins or urethra. they can check your pulse and pressure. If required they can transfuse some fluids. The urologist can see and check if he can cauterize the bleed points.

Take some immediate decisions for your health.