Ask a Homeopath   »  

Blocked eustachian tube. Slight hearing loss and swollen lymph gland under ear. Homeopathic treatment?

clogged eustachian tube right side only, getting in car and driving down hill ie pressure change makes it clear but still feeling of fullness, slight loss of hearing, slightly swollen lymph gland under ear, recovering from horrible sinus infection, recently coughing up yellow mucus draining from sinus but that is now clear, still feel slight pressure in right sinus, can get ear to pop and hear better but still feeling of fullness have tried pustilla but no real effect Do not want to use antibiotics as they create problems for me ie cause anxiety sleeplessness intestinal problems, heopathy and herbs seems to wrk best with my body
Posted Tue, 26 Feb 2013 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 17 hours later

Welcome to Health care Magic.

I have gone throught the details you have provided. You can start with following medicine.

1 Silicea 200 , 2 drops once in a day tongue dose

2 Thuja 1M 2drop once in a week tongue dose

3 Sang can 3x ,4 pills three times in a day

4 Thiosinqmine 3x (trituration) 10 grain once in day tongue dose

Take all the medicine for one month then revert me back. You should feel better by then.

If you have any query feel free to ask.