Bloating, excessive vaginal discharge, negative pregnancy test. Have PCOS. Worried about ovarian cancer

Hello, I am currently awaiting a pelvic ultrasound which I am due on 15th May. I have not had a period since 09/02/2012, I am very bloated, I felt sick all the time but this has worn off now. Now I am getting excessive vaginal discharge constantly (clear discharge). It so bad that my jeans are actually wet to the touch. I have taken four home pregnancy tests, a urine test with the doctor and a blood test at the hospital, all came back negative for pregnancy. I was also diagnosed with PCOS six years ago. I am very worried as i dont know what is going on with me at all. Part of me still feels I may be pregnant but if I'm not what the hell is happening? I am scared that I may have ovarian cancer and it is a constant stress on my mind. Is there any advice you can give me on what might be happening? Thanks x
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 10 hours later

Your pregnancy test is negative and with past history of PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome), it seems that it may be due to PCOS. In PCOS this kind of problem is often seen. Ultrasound and blood tests like LH, FSH will confirm the diagnosis.

Clear discharge could be because of hormonal fluctuation.

Regarding ovarian cancer, it does not fit in to your diagnosis, though ultrasound will finally confirm. Check your thyroid profile, liver function test, haemogram in consultation with your doctor. Stress also leads to this kind of symptoms.

Best wishes