Bloating, constipation, vomiting, weakness, body pain, heavy menstrual bleeding. Have PCOD, done gall bladder surgery. Reason?

I am 29 year old and married for 6 months
Since the past 3-4 weeks i feel bloated and also suffer from constipation often.
I also vomit
Also i feel sluggish n wweak all the time and suffer from body pain
I also had heavy bleeding and clotting during the periods
I had PCOD and gall bladder surgery 8 months ago
To confirm i didi a prgnancy test at home but I was not pregnant
Please help me to undertsand which specialist shall i cobnsult and hat may be the reason for this
Posted Mon, 26 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

The symptoms you have could be due to disturbance in the gastrointestinal tract nothing related to the PCOD.

I suggest you to take laxatives of fiber supplements like Psyllium husk for three days and observe. 1 tea spoon Psyllium husk like ISOBGOL to be taken with a tumbler of milk or water in the night. If there is no getting better then a Ultrasound scan would be needed to identity the exact cause for your problems.

Hope, I answered your query.