Bloating and nausea after abortion, pregnancy test still positive, breasts not sore. Still pregnant?

I just had an abortion 2 weeks ago. I feel very bloated and nauseous . I took two pregnancy test and they are still showing positive. My breast are not sore anymore. Should I be concerned that I am still pregnant?
Posted Wed, 26 Sep 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 53 minutes later

After termination of pregnancy, beta-HCG comes down after one week & pregnancy test should be negative.

To rule out pregnancy it is better that you get your blood beta-HCG & ultrasound abdomen done.

I will be available for your follow up queries.