Bloated stomach. Pregnancy test negative. No missed periods

I have a bloated stomach that keeps growling. I have taken three or four negative pregnancy tests but i still think I could be. I think it could be the baby moving but I havent missed a period. Please help.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 34 minutes later
Since you are having your periods regularly and your repeated pregnancy tests are negative, pregnancy is almost ruled out. Still to be very sure you can get your serum beta Hcg levels evaluated under the guidance of your gynecologist.
From your history, it seems that you are suffering from excessive gas due to indigestion.
You can use some OTC preparations to have some relief like-
1. Activated charcoal (Charcocaps) , will absorb the excess gas produced.

2. Antacids, such as Di-Gel, Maalox Anti-Gas, and Mylanta Gas, allow gas to be belched away more easily.

3. Food enzymes, such as Beano, which help break down the sugars found in vegetables and grains, can be added to foods that cause you to have gas.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.