Bloated belly, bubbling betwen rib cage, soft stools, Whats the remedy?

Hi I have a bloated belly for a week now with bubbling also, bubbling feels in between lower rib cage, been to the loo fine, but stools are softer as drinking plenty water and herb tea peppermint ,also been farting a lot,Belly seems bigger from bloating
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Abid 1 hour later
Hi there and thanks for your question....

Bloating can occur because of number of reasons but the two most important reason of bloating are use of gas producing foods like cabbage, cola drinks, cauliflower, potato, but if someone has persistent bloating he or she should be investigated to rule out the possibility of gall stones.

So I will suggest you to avoid food as I mentioned and get Ultrasonography to rule out the possibility of gall stones. Treatment depends on exact diagnosis; ultrasonography will help you out to reach the final conclusion. Get that and proceed further.

Have a nice time...