Blisters on penis, premature ejaculation, swelling, infection, balanitis

Question
hey,i have a problem,i have a blister on my penis i mean i'm not sure if its a blister or infection.It looks like a bubble filled with liquid or either its swollen.It's right under the head of my penis its big at least few centimeters (4-6cm) high and as i said its right under the head on my penis,the blister cover some of the skin of my penis (since its kinda big) and right under it the skin i have wounds and it hurts.It happened about two weeks ago when i was masturbating i pulled the skin on my penis behind the head and it seemed ok but the next day i woke up it was all swollen and i coudn't even touch it with cloth (now it dosen't hurt that much).I used antibiotic cream for past week and it got a little better but since i have it for two weeks im kinda worried about it. I wanted to go to a doctor but i dont know which one to go to.!.if you could tell me what is that "thing" on my penis and how to get rid of it it'll me simply great!.
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 39 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for your query,

The description of the wound given by you makes me suspicious about a possible cut during masturbation and subsequent infection with bacteria leading to Balanitis ( inflammation of the glans / penis head ).

That can be supported by its getting little better on applying antibiotic cream.
Need not worry its not serious and will surely subside after putting you on appropriate oral antibiotic treatment.Do consult a Dermatologist for the same.

Do not touch the inflamed portion with unsterile hands as you can incorporate other infections and make it worse.

Even if there is no pain I would ask you to take antiinflammatories like Ibuprofen 400mg twice daily after food for three days which will bring down the inflammation , swelling and the discomfort.

Do not use any harsh chemical while washing except with clean warm water.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.

Follow-up: Blisters on penis, premature ejaculation, swelling, infection, balanitis 1 hour later
may i ask one more question.?.well i also have problem with premature ejaculation do you know any treatment to it.?i mean i think its bad sometimes i can't even get to her pants and I'm all ready wet.!

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 55 minutes later
Hi again,

Well there are no medications to correct premature ejaculation but there are some exercises which can help :

1)Increase foreplay time - Women generally take longer to reach orgasm than men. You can help her along by spending more time with foreplay before the main event. Better you involve your partner in foreplay and extend ejaculation time.

2)Go for second time round - Men often take a longer time to ejaculate during the second time. If the first time was too quick, you may want to engage in extended foreplay or oral stimulation while preparing for a repeat performance.

3)Try kegel exercises - Kegel exercises involve tightening the pelvic muscles and holding them several times a day until the muscles are stronger and you have greater control. Flex them wherever and whenever you can, working up to 200 reps a day.
The start-and-stop technique is one home remedy for premature ejaculation alleviation in men. With this home remedy for premature ejaculation, a man begins to urinate, then suddenly stops the flow of urination by tensing his pelvic muscle. Repeating this home remedy for premature ejaculation a few times will strengthen the pelvic muscle
Another home remedy for alleviating premature ejaculation is achieved by stimulating the penis into an aroused or erect state, and then allowing the penis to become flaccid once again. Repeating this several times will increase the amount of blood that flows into the penis, which also aids a man in achieving and maintaining longer erections.

4)Massage the penis with DUROIL once daily , this will increase the blood supply to the penis and help in maintaining stronger erections and increase stand by time.

Wish you good health.