Blisters on penis, foreskin tightened, itching. Having sex often, masturbate much. Suggestion?

Question
hi - i'm 42 year old male currently in long term relationship.
since last Wednesday i have two blisters on my penis. i enjoy sex very much with same partner over last 4 years and also masturbate quite a lot which sometimes makes my penis sore however after couple of days rest penis recovers and i can go again.

i am very worried about blisters which have appeared which do not seem to recovering. I have read extensively over the weekend but confused as to what the blisters could be. my foreskin has also tightened making it difficult to pull back, there is also quite a lot of itching at times.

Hope you can help.

Posted Sun, 19 May 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX
Welcome to Healthcare magic.
It seems you are a bit rough with your organ.
I have seen the photographs, the blisters have ruptured to result in wounds.
Some infection has probably gone to the penis from contaminated hands and has settled due to rough handling which causes micro-excoriation which in turn give way to entry of infection.
it may be a sexually transmitted infection as well, enquire from your partner about any such lesions on her genitalia recently.
You should apply local antibiotics cream thrice a day.
I future try to be gentle with the organ which is so faithful to you.
You should apply local lubricant like KY Jelly during masturbation to reduce friction and decrease the chances of such lesions in future.
I hope the advise would be helpful.

Follow-up: Blisters on penis, foreskin tightened, itching. Having sex often, masturbate much. Suggestion? 8 minutes later
Dr. Choudhary,

Thank you for your speedy reply. My partner and I have spoken about this over weekend, she has no such lesions on her genitalia.

I can understand the roughness can cause this but usually i recover, this is first time i experienced wound and is not recovering given time.

I am also 100% confident of my relationship with my partner and can be sure it is not STI. We are in relationship over last 4 years with no other partners involved.

I have booked an appointment with my GP on Wednesday morning to understand further and take next action.

Thanks again.
Best Regards

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 7 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX
Welcome back to XXXXXXX
Then it is either excoriation followed by infection to lead to the blisters and wounds or vice versa.
I think it should heal with over the counter antibiotics like neosporin/Lobate-GM cream applied thrice daily.
It is certainly preferable to get examined by a GP if you have one nearby and get prescribed treatment.
I hope the advise would be helpful for you.

Follow-up: Blisters on penis, foreskin tightened, itching. Having sex often, masturbate much. Suggestion? 3 minutes later
Thanks so much Dr Choudhary. I will see my GP at the earliest opportunity which is on Wed morning.

In the mean-time, I will also obtain over the counter antibiotics as recommended by you.

Thank you for your valuable advice.

Best Regards XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 20 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
Welcome back to healthcare magic.
I hope you will recover soon and to the full extent.
Ram