Ask a Urologist   »  

Blisters appeared on penis after excessive use of penis pump. How to get rid of them?

i have 3 bubbles on my penis because of excessive use of a penis pump how do i get rid of them is there any cream what should i do

is there a cream i can use please refer to pic i sent

please help not generic answer this is scary

would Fluorouracil help or is that for something else

help me get some answers so i can do research myself

thanks XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 3 Mar 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 20 minutes later
It seems as if pressure used to create vacuum by your pump was too high and for a prolonged period. Hence you developed few clear fluid filled blisters.

Now to treat the same
Abstain using pump till lesions heal completely
These blisters need to be drained in dependent position. A sterile new fine bore needle of small gauge can be used for the purpose
After drainage application of an antibiotic cream is required, you may use mupirocin or fusidic acid or soframycin twice in a day to help lesions heal.
Keep the area dry and clean. Maintain hygiene.

Next time be cautious while using the pump.
Hope that answers your query. Should there be any doubt, feel free to write back.
Ps should therebe no more query, we may close the discussion.