Blemishes since long, sensitive & dry skin. Advise to get rid of this?

i have blemishes since 3 years .. i have sensitive and dry skin.. kindly help me out...
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in.

Blemishes can be very effectively treated.

Use a gel containing glycolic acid and kojic acid, arbutin once daily at night (rejuglow gel).

In the morning use hydroquinone 4% cream followed by spf 16 sunscreen application.

Use this regime for 6 weeks.

Keep me posted about the progress.

I will be available for any further questions you have
Follow-up: Blemishes since long, sensitive & dry skin. Advise to get rid of this? 22 hours later
thank u so mch sir.. if u dont mind can u plz tell me the particular name of d creams 2 b used...
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 5 minutes later
hydroquinone 4% is a prescription drug and not available OTC. I am sorry, but I am not allowed to suggest a brand name for the same, in this forum.

Sunscreen 26 spf, you may use Shadowz or Suncros.