Bleeding from vaginal area, no blood in urine. Sometimes bleeds with clots. Underlying cause?

bleeding from vaginal blood in urine. at times it is like a lite to medium period, other times it is like gel clots. When I get off toilet, I think all it done, when I get off toilet, gel like blood drops fall on bathroom carpet.
also was told, altho I think bladder is empty, am having to have cathider 2 times weekly . Blood work-up shows cancer cells in blood is normal.
Posted Wed, 7 Aug 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 16 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
The bleeding form vagina has different causes then bleeding from rectum.
First make sure what is the source. If rectal, it will be associated with the bowel motions. Vaginal bleeding is almost irregular.
Since how long it is going. You should get the complete blood counts and PT, aPTT tested to get the status.
Then put a follow up query or get reviewed with the reports to a local gynecologist.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!