Bleeding and clots after taking Misoprostal. Feeling week, nausea, unable to eat. Blood test shows low WBC. Medicine?

Hi I am 27 years old i got pregnent and had to aviod it, so i had misoprostal and had bleeding and could see a visible clot come out, but in the later two weeks i am feeling very week and i am not able to eat anything, i puke everything and i recently had a blood test done and it seems to be normal, WBC count is less, could it be a possible infection of the left over, please advise me some antibiotics so that i need not go to a hospital, thanks
Posted Wed, 21 Aug 2013 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Aparna Amritsagar 25 minutes later
Thanks for writing your query to XXXXXXX

I would advise that you should get Ultrasound pelvis (sonography) to check for any retained products of conception. It is important to rule out incomplete abortion. It is always better that you take your physician guidance rather than treating yourself at home. We need to find out first what is the cause for your weakness, vomiting, that is only possible after examining you clinically. So kindly visit your physician & get yourself clinically evaluated.

I hope i have answered your query. In case of any further doubts, I will be happy to help you.