Bleeding after periods ended, recently got married. What is the problem?

hi, my period end on 5 oct. but again start today.what is the problem behind this?i am recently get married on 5 september.2011,
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 21 minutes later

I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.
Important aspects of your query are:

•     28 years old recently married female
•     Complaints of: Mid cycle bleed.

Currently mid cycle days are going on (11-18) in your menstrual cycle. During this period ovulation occur and in some women, some point of time it be can associated with mid cycle bleed. In that case there is nothing to worry.

Some time normal cycle can also come early. Not to worry in this situation also, as it is happening first time in your case.

But if bleeding is more in amount and in duration compared to your menstrual period then seek consultation with Gynaecologist for examination and investigation.

In last to reassure you: this kind of bleeding is not due to pregnancy or abortion.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.