Bleeding after anal masturbation. Should I be concerned?

I masterbated with a slightly larger object than a penis, it is rigid but it didn't hurt while I was doing it so I didn't think much of it. But when I was done, I bled quite a bit into the toilette. It was bright red. It's only been about 20 min and a few more drops have come when I had some gas. (Less than a tablespoon. ) Not much though. I'm not experiencing any pain. should I be concerned?
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: You might have XXXXXXX abrasions Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Welcome to healthcare Magic! The deeper part of vagina is not sensitive to pain rather it is sensitive to stretch, it is only the outer one inch of vagina that is sensitive to touch and pain. So you might have injured the soft tissue in side during the moments of excitement without feeling pain. You can wait for a day, if bleeding still continues then you need consult a local gynecologist. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
Follow-up: Bleeding after anal masturbation. Should I be concerned? 1 hour later
It was anal masterbation. Does that make a difference?
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: early check up and antibiotics advised Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX.... Welcome back. The general things about sensation remain the same but anus and rectum have less space to accommodate that large article and hence more liable to get injured. Another point is that there are lots of bacteria in rectum that can get access to blood through tear. It will be highly advisable to get assesses for local injury and to start antibiotics early if injuries are serious enough. Take care.