Ask a Urologist   »  

Bladder polyp, small tumor on bladder. Wants to get it removed surgically. Medical emergency?

why can my doctor wait until after christmas to schedule the removal of my bladder polyp or small tumor in his office if it is XXXXXXX to wait on this? is it becuae i have no insurance he is doing it? should i hurry to another doc to get it doen faster?
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later

Thank you for posting your query.

I see no reason for anybody to wait to get his bladder tumor or polyp removed. There is a good chance that nothing adverse is going to happen with this wait but still at the end of the day why should you take that chance.

I will suggest that you see another urologist and get it removed at earlier date.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.