Black spots spreading on the whole body

I am having problem of cists which is spreading in whole body leaving black spot on that part of skin.
my age is 24 years,height is 5'7",weight is around 65 kgs and sex female
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 13 minutes later

Multiple cystic swellings all over the body can be due to either skin infection or allergic or may be immunological in origin. The exact cause can only be determined after proper examination and running a few skin tests.

The black spot which is left after the cyst disappears are harmless and usually resolve by themselves in time.

Some measures you can follow:
1)Soak some almonds overnight in water and in the morning after peeling them off grind in mixer and make a paste with honey.Apply this twice daily.

2)You can also directly apply Aloe vera gel which has very good antiinflammatory properties.

3)Once a week rub lightly watermelon or papaya peel.

4)Always apply sunscreen before steeping out in the sun.

5)Include more of fruits and salads in your diet.

Most of the spots disappear on their own.If there are any other symptoms as itching,changes in size,shape and consistency consider visiting a Physician for evaluation.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.