Black spots on penis, growing size, regular masturbation, virgin. Cancer?

Question
I am 25 years old, virgin male.A couple of months ago (8 months to be precise), i noticed 3 black spots on my penis that were not there previously.2 of them smaller than 1 milimeter of diameter, almost invisible and the third one around 1 milimeter of diameter.I can't say the largest one has been growing in size however it is clearly visible and it is black.I do masturbate a lot.By a lot i mean 2 or 3 times a week.I am very concerned about this issue.Is it normal at all, is it related to the overdoing of masturbation, can it be a sign of a cancer?
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 7 minutes later

I shall address your concern based on your current given information.

I understand you need help with your skin condition.

I would need you to answer the following questions before I can provide a close possibility of what your condition is.
1. Black spot - is it elevated, any redness around, itchy ?
2. Any other similar lesions elsewhere on the body ?

My advice to you for now:
1. It is not related to masturbation.
2. Observe closely and in case you still see the gross increase in size, get them examined by a STD physician.
3. Do not worry about cancer now.
4. Only after a clinical examination and tests like biopsy in case a lesion is suspected, can a diagnosis be made by the doctor.

I hope I have answered your concern on a broad sense, now.

If you have additional questions regarding these recommendations or further new queries as you prepare to make decision regarding future care, do not hesitate to reply.