Black spot on the roof of mouth. Should I rush to a doctor?

I found a small black spot on the roof of my mouth - cannot distinguish whether it is concave or convex, if that is relevant. should I wait for a few days to see whether it goes away, or should I rush to a doctor? if I should, which specialist should I go to?
P.S.: I have been having frequent blisters (which go away, though rather slowly), and some white flaky material (not a white path, but white stringy material which can be wiped / gargled away), and frequent heat / niacyn sensitivity in the mouth for long, but I put it down to the acid reflux issue I have.
Posted Wed, 30 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No need to rush to a doctor.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to healthcare magic
You could be having just a simple hematoma due to trauma of eating food. No need to panic. You have a feature to upload the images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your query better. You can also send the image as attachment to YYYY@YYYY , with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Johny Chacko'.
Frequent blisters which you describe occurs in the mouth or elsewhere on the skin ?
Since how long have you noticed this black spot ?
Kindly get back with the above details.