Black mole on testicles, like a skin tag

i have just notice a small black "mole" on my ball sack, on the underside, between the balls them selves. It is the shape of a small skin tag....but different in that it is substantially darker
Posted Fri, 5 Oct 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 38 minutes later
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
A mole is darker than the surrounding skin in most of the cases but at times it can be pink and hypopigmented also.
Anyway it seems it has been noticed by chance.
Just keep an eye on it.
Moles can stay lifetime without causing any trouble, but they can turn malignant rarely.
If a mole recently becomes painful, increases in size, gets a moist, bosselated surface, inflammed margins or bleeds to touch then it may have progressed to malignancy and must be reviewed by a dermatologist and get biopsied.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!