Bitten by spider. What medication and cure should be done?

a friend was betten by a brown recluse spider has had 4 surger on it .it woue a daynt heal can you give us some advice on what we could use on it or take...thanks /// could we use lachisi or and kreosolum /one a day for 30 days?
Posted Mon, 25 Feb 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 4 hours later

First of all let me know the exact location of bite and how long ago was he bitten.
Are you sure that he is bitten by spider? I would urge you to take professional help if the cause of bite is unknown.

If it is indeed a spider bite, the following medicine can be taken:
1. Lachesis 1M 6 pills as 1 dose every week
2. Secol cor 200 6 pills each on alternate days
3. Berberis Aqifolium Oinment - to be applied on the affected area

If not, the type of pain or any other symptom allied to this can help me treat him. There may not be any need of medicines if the bite was not of a spider.

Hope this answers your query. If you have any query feel free to ask

Take Care