Bitten by paper wasp in neck. Felt nausea and headache. Feeling tired. Suggest some medicine

I was bitten by a papper wasp Saturday in the neck. Within 6 hours I felt nausea and a throbbing head ache. I also suddenly felt very tired and slept quite a bit over the week end. Today, Monday, my head still throbs but my stomach is fine. I still feel tired. Asprin doesn't seem to help much. This is the first time I have been stung. The sting sight on my neck is hard, raised and is red about two inches in diameter. I am 53 and in good health.
Could my head ache be due to the sting? If so, is there anything other than asprin that I should be taking?
Posted Thu, 23 Aug 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 26 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.
You seem to have recovered quite a bit from the sting.
Could have applied ice locally for the better relief.
Your headache is definitely an after affect of sting.
It is better if you take ibuprofen 400 mg for your headache.
There is nothing to worry and just relax.

Please do write if there is any other additional concern.
Best of luck