Biopsy report shows proliferative phase of endometrium after diagnostic hystero laproscopy. Suggest

Infertility Specialist
I have undergone diagnostic hystero laproscopy,i got biopsy report as Features are suggestive of proliferative phase of endometrium.please advice if this is normal.
Posted Tue, 31 Dec 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 8 hours later
Brief Answer: yes Detailed Answer: Hi There are 2 phases in menstrual cycle. 1. Secretory phase : endometrium grows. 2. proliferative phase: Endometrium gets ready for implantation. Hence your report is absolutely normal and shows endometrium is ready for implantation under progesterone hormones influence. Let me know if there are any other doubts. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol IVF & INFERTILITY SPECIALIST